I followed my heart and it lead me to TATVA...

What is the favourite role play game in your childhood???
Are you thinking of an answer... if you ask me the same question, without a second thought my answer would be Teacher Teacher...
           Most of them think that when there is nothing to do, people end up becoming teachers. But it is not the same with me. Deep down somewhere in my heart I always wanted to be a teacher and finally became one at TATVA, where a TEACHER is a TEACHER and not a PUPPET...
Soon after my masters, I took up teaching in colleges... I worked with graduates and undergraduates. If success is measured by the scores of my students and their liking towards me, I was very successful. However, I got to taste the actual pleasure of teaching only after stepping into the huge campus of TATVA. In just one year I could proudly say that I unlearnt and re-learned several things and am still learning something or the other every day. Simply, I am enjoying the value-added learning process I am going through every single day from the spearheads of TATVA.


             Every morning when I faced a bunch of innocent faces, whom I wish to inspire, magic happens in return. They inspire me, motivate me and enhance my zeal to live. After all, school is nothing without kids and Tatva remains special because the management of the school has a clear vision and remains approachable. They never deny anything put forth,  as far as it is fetching the child.
Similarly, the respect they give the love and the care they extend towards a teacher should be experienced rather than explained.
The school teaches more than academics to the children. It helps them in learning the way to lead their life as a better human being. The school preaches and practices a few values, which can create a difference in kids. I am very glad about this not only as a proud teacher of Tatva but as a parent. 
To put it simple,
I like everything in this school — starting from the prayer song to the sumptuous food we eat together.
From the management who treat teachers as a treasure to my colleagues who accept differences.
From the huge lively campus with helpful support staff to the children full of life.
Everything in this very school can seriously create a quick positive connection with our soul. I think this explains why I choose to come back to Tatva after 2 long years and even when my total drive goes up to 45 km a day...
I believe at Tatva, one can explore endless opportunities and live life with zeal provided your yearning to learning is endless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....