Celebrating International Art day as an artist😊


Fine arts are something where the head, hand and the heart of an individual can go together. This is not an exaggeration as an artist can truly find solace with a pencil and a piece of paper. They can go anywhere in the world even without stepping out of the room.
World art day is the perfect time to celebrate the artist in every individual. It is celebrated on the 15th of April every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of one of the great artists the world has seen – Leonardo Da Vinci.

“Every child is an artist… The problem is staying an artist when they grow up.”

One of the wonderful quotes from Pablo Picasso.
However, I as an individual believe that little interest in the art, extended support, attention to detail and a positive word of encouragement can help a child grow and remain artists throughout their life.
This blog post is particularly written today to celebrate the artist within me and my family. It also contains my thoughts about helping a child remain an artist forever. It as well contains some fine pieces of art from me and people from my family. 
My grandmother is one wonderful artist I ever know. She had a wonderful imagination and a very fine hand.
 



Both my uncles clearly got some talent from her.



 Also, the lockdown is bringing out deep-buried talent and my aunt stands high here.

We tried marching into their footsteps and each of us tried different things. My sister is exceptionally talented with mandala art. She is creative enough to try new things and her coffee art speaks volumes.
  
         

   




The tiny creative hands:

And then our little ones are getting inspired every day and are drawing a picture.  


I personally believe that a child needs to think creatively. They need to practice drawing shapes, observe their surroundings and have an attention to detail to learn easily. 
However, positive encouragement from adults is the key for a child to love and continue the art.
If this happens, them no wonder Picasso’s quote won’t fail even with adults….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....