"Just Being Yourself ..." --- Its my unwritten Diary!!!

        
         Back after a long time in my space let me scribble something about my vanity, I call it so, can be a humdrum to few... so proceed on your will...  
A girl, oops a woman.... going to turn 25 soon, is all what I am today and finally I take a moment to speak my heart out and type my mind down just to hold myself back in high spirits.
         Though not a Maverick, I pose enough independence to express my views and so I am tagged as a recusant and of course a feminist since my school days, not an exception because a woman who voiced her opinions is termed so in our society. Never better today I am still the same individual carrying the swinging squeaky silent thoughts and an unknown willingness towards breaking stereotypes built through the past experiences not by hurting their feelings but by illustrating the swiftness of the present day and the need of the hour. At the same time, I do call myself a flexible and a moldable kind all of which I owe to my education and of course to my upbringing at home. 
         Well but with me and my approach towards the happenings around, I struggle at times, but after all this phrase is all what I believe in and this is all what I follow to step forward even after a bitter debacle....

"It's never easy in life to get whatever we need, but only if you believe in yourself even the Herculean task in front of you would look as if it is nothing."

            My attitude, after all difficult to build and of course the same to change, may seem chilly to few, but still I have a few people around me who have realized that I am not even an inch of the image they carry about me in their heads, giving me an intuition that though overshadowed I can simply get back and get going... 

Comments

  1. WoW!!! m so proud of u.. i just luv de wy u play wid words.. gud writing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....