"Dance" the Universal Language...

Due to diverse reasons I am not frequently using my space these days, but couldn't hold my thoughts on the wonderful art, I am into since a child, on this celebrated day of the year.
On this International Dance Day, let me first take an opportunity to wish all the dancers and those who can understand its language a great time!!! 


DANCING --- How it feels... 

"Dance is a universal means to communicate. And to experience the bliss hidden in this divine art form, all one need to do is to open up to it."

I consider myself gifted and blessed cause I am a dancer myself. Every time when I get ready to stretch my arms and tap my feet on the floor, every time when the music flows in the air, some sort of liveliness, strength, excitement and fresh energy coupled with a bit of nervousness kicks in. My body is going to find some movement and my soul is going to go on a tour. The divine world we enter into while practicing the art cannot be explained in terms. 
If you are a dancer in a real sense, you can correlate about what I just spoke. If you are not one, but into the art, then you can understand the joy an individual can attain by practicing a dance form.  

"Dance" --- A Universal language...


Dance is a part of us and always has been so. Regardless of the language we speak, one can find common grounds of existence simply through dance. It is the physical language which crosses all the backgrounds, beliefs and nationalities and finally unites all the sapiens with its elegance.


Dance in any of its forms, can be Indian classical, a ballet type, Tahitian, Flamenco, Latin ball or even Salsa simply enables us to unravel the hidden secrets in the heart and thoughts in the mind.

Dance is a unifying experience that can help us heal, feel, move and even express the unspoken with the wink of an eye. After all it is the universal language, which we know from the time we open our eyes till we breath our last. It enables us to find and lose ourselves at the same time helps us speak the language that don't have to be spoken.

Happy Dancing!!!!

Comments

  1. Happy international dance day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Article and it can only be explained so beautifully by graceful and professional dancer like you Sowmya !

    Absolutely love dance articles written by you !

    Also wishing you " Happy International Dance Day"

    Cheers

    Ekta

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome ................ i want to learn this language ...... more enthusiastic even now ......... within a year i will take opportunity ....to be a part of it .............. i always believed ......dance and music have a voice ........ and was always jealous on dancers and musicians .......that withought speaking any thing they can express their views ............ or they can enjoy the convert the sad , happy moments and emotions into their art ........ its a different world :( my 32nd Bday i take a oath every year i will start learning these ................... nice work sowmya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....