Spin a tale around the sleeping baby - 13

 Since the past few days, I was talking about things like patience, perseverance, kindness and more such important traits that I wish to inculcate in my little ones through my little moral stories, which I spun around my sleeping baby. Today is no different. So, I thought I will help my little Samyu learn the most mesmerizing magic word - “THANK YOU.” For this, I choose the week after Thanksgiving day, as she told me about thanking her teachers and support staff back at her school by giving some flowers and cards.
So, I quickly prepared the background for my sleeping baby, who eventually got up during our photo shoot to enjoy a sumptuous Thanksgiving meal, with her good friend the Minnie Mouse.



          After clicking a few adorable sleeping baby pictures I along with my little Samyu started spinning a small story, which ended up like this.

Title of the story:

Being Thankful

Characters: The little baby, Minnie Mouse, little girl, mother.

Story

                           Once upon a time, there lived a sweet little girl ๐Ÿ‘ง. She loved celebrating ๐Ÿ™Œand so once decided to throw a party for her friends. So, she thought of preparing a delicious meal๐Ÿฒ of roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie and serve them along with some fresh fruits. She also decided to offer her friends with a mugful of their favorite drink. But unfortunately, she did not have enough supplies for that. 
                          She shared the same concern with a little baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ, who is her good friend. She was smart enough so gave her an idea. She called her good friend the Minnie to come up for a meeting. When all the three sat together, the little baby told her plan. She told them that each one of them should choose few๐ŸŒพcrops and should plant those seeds ๐ŸŒฑto grow them. She also told them that mother nature is so kind and will give them a bounty if they will love and take proper care those lovely saplings ๐ŸŒฟ. She told them that they will meet back after three months with their harvest to celebrate their produce ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†.
                        All the three friends agreed to this and decided to grow some plants ๐ŸŒพand took very good care. They made proper fences and made sure the crops are healthy and are free of any critters ๐Ÿญ. There were proper rains ⛆ during the season and all the friends got a good crop. As per their discussion, they took all their harvest to the little girl ๐Ÿ‘ง, who in turn took them to her mother ๐Ÿ‘ฉ. She helped them by preparing a wonderful and mouthwatering meal ๐Ÿฒ. 
                        All the three friends are very excited about their achievement. So they sat for the Thanksgiving meal, where they thanked the mother, for making them such a delicious meal. They also thanked mother nature for her kind crop and the rain god for being with them throughout their journey. Both Minnie and baby girl thanked the little girl for her lovely idea about throwing a party for them and the little girl thanked the baby for the wonderful idea and Minnie for being with them. Everyone then enjoyed a sumptuous Thanksgiving meal.

       Moral:    I believe that happy people are not always thankful but thankful people are always happy. So I look forward to inculcating the wonderful act of being thankful for a happy living in my little ones. And the above story is all about being thankful.

If you like my little Thanksgiving story, start reading it with your children and share it with your mommy friends. Also, start spinning your tale around my sleeping baby and let the creativity flow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....