Spin a tale around the sleeping baby - 15

"A dream doesn't have an expiration date."
                        I believe in this quote as dreaming can give wings to ones deep buried imaginative thinking, and at times give birth to the goals. A dream can become a goal, a goal broken into steps can become a plan and a plan coupled with action makes your dream come true. And here is my imagination as my little baby doll finds her dreams...



      After having a small break, I started working again on my sleeping baby series. And as I dress up my baby doll Saanvi (Yes now she got a name!!!), I suddenly remembered a small story my grandma told me when I was a child. So like always I started sharing it with my Samyu and here it is. Read along and enjoy our small story around my Sleeping baby, Saanvitha.

Title of the Story:

The daydreaming baby Milkmaid...

Characters: Baby milkmaid

Story

                     Once upon a time, there lived a baby milkmaid, who went out to the grasslands to milk her cow 🐄 . She got a pot full of rich creamy milk🥛,  with which she started walking back. As she walked back, she perfectly balanced the pot on her pretty head and started dreaming about all possible things she could do with her pot of milk.
                    She mused over her pot of milk and thought that it would give her rich cream when churned. She then thought that she would make butter with the cream she churned and take it to the market to sell. 
                     She then thought... "I will make some money💰 upon selling the good butter. I will buy some eggs 🥚  for hatching using the money. All the eggs🥚 I bought will hatch into lovely chickens 🐓. These chickens will lay more eggs 🥚, which can be sold in the market and I can make more money 💰, using which I can buy some sheep as well,” thought 💭 the milkmaid. She also thought that she will use the money to buy a new house 🏡 and some beautiful dresses👗. She thought that she would go to the market with her beautiful dress a nice pair of sandals 👡. People in the market will by then know that she is the beautiful rich milkmaid. Everyone man 👨 around will come up to marry her and she would reject everyone by simply nodding her head...
As she was thinking the same she started nodding her head and the pot of milk fell down and broke into pieces. All the dreams of the baby milkmaid went useless...
Moral: Do not count your chickens🐔  before they have hatched🐣 

     As you finish reading our tale, start telling it to your little ones and share it with your fellow mommy friends. Also, start spinning your tales around my sleeping baby and let the creativity flow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....