Painting her emotions!!!

                            

HAPPY PARENTING# 2

                     " To be in the memories of my children tomorrow, I believe in staying their lives today!!! "

In this process, I believe in entertaining and engaging them all by myself rather than making them stick and stink with gadgets. Here's a post describing such emotion, I wish to cherish.    
Though I am not too much towards watching TV, I do have a specific inclination towards cartoons and a few Disney characters. I grew up in the age of Popeye the spinach-eating sailor, Cinderella, and Snow White. No wonder, I used to adorn myself as those lovely characters enact them and enjoy them. Time flew and now it's my Sam's turn. And every day, I find her rendering to the looks of the lovely Ice Queen of Arendalle - Queen Elsa. No wonder she considers her little sister " Saanvi" the sleeping baby in my story series as princess Aana. She enacts her so well - plays, sings and even walks like the ice queen (However, excuse us here - eating is a sin). 

The Emotion!!!

                  One day after playing, she was worried about her inability to make her very own Snowman Olaf!!! Like everything, she shared her worries with me during our dinner. I couldn't help but smile at the innocence of my Samyu. After thinking for a while, I said we are going to work on it. She was convinced for that moment as she considered me as a helpline and believed me that I can help her with it - and then after a while, she went to bed...
                       The next day was a holiday for Sam as it happened to be the children's day...(Believe me - I wanted to write this post since then). She was all set to do her favorite thing --- watching the TV and spend her holiday. In this process, she demanded her TV time from her grandpa and explained that it is a children's day, so she gets the privilege to watch TV all day. Only then as a blow came the power cut and a piece of news saying that there will be no power till evening. Samyu was very disappointed with this news. Only then a funny idea lit some light in my head and some smile on my Sam's face. And it is nothing but making her own Olaf!!!


My Plan...

               Sam is fond of painting. There is a piece of the fixed glass window on our terrace. One side of it is accessible. So I simply took her up with her box of brushes and bottles of paints and then made a quick outline of her little Olaf... She was very excited looking at it and then volunteered to paint her teeny tiny snowman. She painted her emotions on the glass. She choose the colour to paint and made apt strokes with her brush. She finally made her snowman right before lunch.


 

The Proud Moment:

               Post lunch we updated the background and completed painting the whole glass. We used a mix of blue and white most of the time to bring in the frozen look. And finally Ta - Daaa arrived my little Sam's proud moment. She could create her own snowman "Olaf" just like the ice queen Elsa. And now I clicked and both the sisters posed merrily along with their Snowman. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....