Thoughts of a newly married girl...

Every girl dreams of marrying a man of her dreams. And for me, he is some one who could love me for being me, understand me, correct me if I am wrong and ofcourse respect my thoughts and individuality. Luckily I could find that someone special, who could bring the magic in my life, and so we tied the knot for a forever just 2 months ago.

On the big day...

It is obvious that, on the wedding day, every bride will be happy and excited and I am not an exemption. But at the same time my mind was so occupied with several thoughts, unanswered questions and few worries which I now know are really not necessary. 

My thoughts...

Here are some of those that went across my grey matter during the celebration and these could be common for almost every bride.

  • I was thinking about my mother, who showers her unconditional love and the pampering I get from her. I thought I will be missing it.
  • And then it's my dad, my hero and a man who did everything he could to watch me happy. I thought no one ever could take his place and fill the void.
  • I was thinking of my sister. A flash of our silly fights stuck me but still she is my best friend and I dont really know if someone will ever be there as her.
  • I was also thinking about my house and my room in particular. My toys my favourite corner and the chair and more, which I will be leaving behind.
  • And of more I was worried about how will my new family adjust to my ways of life and ofcourse vice versa.
All these thoughts gave me some sharp unknown pain coupled with some fear....

The same me after 2 months...

I understand that all my fears and worries are totally not needed. I could feel the pleasure in the company of my new family as I begin a different chapter in my life.
I could feel the comfort in every corner of the house and at the same time have the freedom to express my views. This is all because of the comfort factor I am posed to by my family members. 
And on this note I wish and hope the same satisfaction and happiness could be carried forever....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....