Dear Dad, we could never Thank you enough!!!

                 This post in my blog will always remain special, as it is all about the most precious person in my life. It is none other than my DAD, the real energy and of course the driving force behind our success and happiness. I am extremely thankful, privileged and definitely proud to be a dear daughter to my lovely parents, because of whom I am here today, who will cross that one extra mile to see us smile.
              It is so true that every dad is a super hero for their child. This fact is never an exaggeration and can gain complete acceptance because, he will sacrifice every bit of him to see his kids flourishing and happy. He shines with pride when we succeed and is the only man who can never hurt us or tolerate our tears or the reason behind them. 
            The relationship between father and daughter is always the most special one and just the actions can reveal several unspoken facts. I am blessed to live and enjoy such a wonderful bond with the most lovable man I ever knew on this earth. And here today I just take a chance to speak my heart out...
Dear Dad!!!
                    It has been two and a half decades since I know you and still you are the same simple loving man with a cheerful genre. The elegance you carry is always a fascinating concern to me and this just explains that nothing has changed between us with time. 
You played with us, helped us carry our freedom of expression, gave us our space to decide and helped us by clarifying in making proper choices. Though you are never too strict with us, we seem organised today just because of the healthy fear developed towards you (credits to mom here). Time to time you try and succeed in comforting us, just because we are always your priority. You keep us safe and make our lives peaceful and much better just by your gentle presence. I can without a doubt say that we always had your comforting arm and supporting shoulder, which helped us to rebounce even during the tough times. You are always full of confidence and concern towards us and helped us stay motivated. For all those you do to simply see us happy, We could never thank you enough .

Hoping that I have always been and will always be my daddy's little girl.. I just want to say that Daddy, You are the best man and I always Love you...
Happy father's day to all the super dads out there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Significance of Bommala Koluvu

A (HOLY...) Day without ELECTRONIC GADGETS....?????

"Mother You are Fantabulous" --- Mothering in my Mother's View....